This week’s Top 10 (er, make that 11), by Kristen Pauls
For the week of Wed. Oct. 28th–Tue. Nov. 3rd.
1) Farmer John Boneless Pork Loin Roast, 1.99 lb.
2) Kellogg’s Cereal. $1.88 (If you are looking for low sugar options, Corn Flakes, Rice Crispies, and Crispix are good.)
3) On Thurs., with the in add coupon Albertsons Ice Cream is $1.99 ea. (limit 2)
A great thing about Spencers is the local produce. The fresher the food the more nutrients it contains.
4) Tri Tips, $2.59 lb.
5) 10 lb. bag Russet Potatoes, $1.50 ea.
6) Fugi Apples, 59c lb.
7) Red Onions, 59c lb.
8) Mushrooms, 99c pkg. (Thurs. only)
9) Satsuma Mandarins, 5 lb. Bag $3.99
10) Candy Red or Caramel Apples, $1.00 each.(Instead of making them with the Family, skip that mess and have “Excellent Eating Time”) together.
11) Vons 100% Apple Juice, 88c with in ad. coupon ( limit 3)
I’m thinking that a juicy Tri Tip smothered in saute`d mushrooms and onions, baked potatoes and steamed veggies are sounding good. For dessert ice cream or caramel apples,….yumYum.
As always, be sure to check out your adds for the details. If you don’t receive one they are always at the front of the store. Have you been thinking of ways to multitask your moments? Try the grocery co-op “I’ll go to Traders if you go to Spencers”, a grocery-run carpool “Lets shop together”or visit cool friends on the other end of town, but before you stay up and play Rock-band all night save some energy for one store!