Hey Girlfriends, tomorrow is the DAY! I’m so excited! Retreat is finally here! Wooohoooo!
But I also know how hard it is to get your household together so you can escape. Thus I have a few useful links to help make the transition easier on you and your family (and friends who hear your woes).
1. Be alert to offense. It always happens right before retreat. Be prepared. Read these posts:
- Ouch, That Hurt! Understanding and Dealing With Offense
- The Christian’s Secret to Dealing With Offensive People
2. Pack wisely.
3. Be ready to encourage yourself in the Lord ,and encourage the women you hang out with at retreat.
4. Get ready for some ridiculous moments.
5. And if you are one of those who can’t make it to retreat, here’s one for you. (And we will miss you!)
So looking forward to being with you all this weekend. (And don’t forget to send your family to church in your absence for an awesome waffle breakfast!)