The women’s ministry program (Forever Girlfriends) program of Father’s House exists to affirm, equip, mobilize and release women into the ministry and calling that God has placed upon their lives.
We are a smaller unit of a larger group ofwomen known as Foursquare Women International (FWI). FWI is dedicated to the ministry of affirming, equipping, mobilizing and releasing women. The vision of FWI is accomplished in serving:
1. The local church;
2. The home mission field;
3. The foreign mission field.
The goals of Forever Girlfriends shall be to help each woman develop:
1. Her relationship with God;
2. A unique personality that is whole and godly;
3. Her relationship with her husband, children, grandchildren and friends;
4. Her relationship with others in the workforce if she works outside the home;
5. Her creativity as it relates to her being as individual, a homemaker, and a reflection of the Creator in the arena of life in which she finds herself;
6. In service to our church, community, district and the foreign field;
7. In concern and spiritual warfare for our families, our community and our nation.